Tuesday, August 15, 2017

2 PENNY BLACK - Cling Stamp "Dreamy"


I love this stamp and how it looks like it is blowing in a gentle breeze.  The first thing I did was to cut the white card stock pieces to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  Then I cut a circle out of the area where I wanted the stamped image to show through.

The white layer was placed on top of the card base and I stamped the border design over the entire piece.  Then the white layer was trimmed down to 3 3/4" x 5".  

The stem of the flower is a lot longer so I had to mask of a portion of the card base so that the black stem would show out from under the white layer. (Clear as mud?)


I felt the pink card was pretty plain, so I added the strip of striped black ribbon around the white layer on this one.  

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

That is a great stamp, Vicki, and such a cool idea to stamp over the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty card

Anonymous said...

I think I like the pink one the best. Thanks for a fun morning yesterday.

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!