Tuesday, August 1, 2017

FOR THE BRIDE AND GROOM


Last Saturday we attended a wedding reception and this is the card I made for the couple.  It is a 5 x 7 tri-fold card with the window already cut from the middle section.  I bought a package of 10 (which included the envelopes) when I was in Des Moines.  

The first thing I did was to emboss the middle panel with a 5 x 7 Cuttlebug folder.  A piece of light green vellum was placed behind the window.  The flowers were cut and embossed with an Anna Griffin "Flower Vine" from Cuttlebug.  I used a Spellbinders Labels 10 die to cut the sentiment which had already been embossed with Egyptian Gold powder.

To finish the card, I added tiny pearls to the center of each of the flowers.

Thank you for coming by today!

(NOTE:  I forgot to schedule something yesterday but those cards will show up here eventually.)

No comments:

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...