Tuesday, August 22, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA


Now that we have grandchildren who are teenagers, it gets a little harder to know what type of a card to make for them.  When it was time to make a card for Emma, I happened to be going through a container of butterfly stamps.  I thought this might make a simple but fun card for her.

After I had given it to her, I was disappointed that I hadn't planned better because this was her 16th birthday last Saturday.  I guess Grandma isn't perfect after all.  :)  She did tell me she liked this card though.  She is a very responsible young lady and has had a school permit to drive to school.  But Saturday she had a pretty special day because she was able to even get her driver's license on her birthday.  We're so proud of her!  She has been accepted into an Internship at a hospital so the first two hours of her school day will be spent doing a new type of learning.   

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...