Tuesday, August 8, 2017

PENNY BLACK - Heat Embossed Dreamy


One of the pieces I had in my card parts was this background which had been done with alcohol ink on Yupo paper.  I trimmed it down to 4" x 5 1/4".  

I stamped the image with VersaMark ink.  Since the Yupo paper is smooth, I wanted to make sure that the image didn't "slide" as I was stamping it so I used my MISTI to hold everything in place.  I then heat embossed with Egyptian Gold powder.  

There was a scrap of vellum on my table so I heat embossed the sentiment and added it over the stamped image.  

Thank you for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I love all of your pretty backgrounds, Vicki! Love the gold embossing, too.

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...