Tuesday, September 19, 2017

HELP FROM 2 GRANDDAUGHTERS

On one of the last visits, two of our granddaughters love playing with my Yupo Paper and alcohol inks.  I turned them loose and let them do whatever they wanted to do with them.

This is one of the four sheets they did.  I thought the colors were so pretty together.  It is always interesting to see what they bring me after they finish playing.  I told them I'd turn all of the sheets into cards.  This is one of two cards I made from this 5" x 7" sheet.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Be sure to come back because tomorrow I'll be showing two more cards that I made from another one of their creations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is cool!!! I need to do that!!! Kris

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...