Tuesday, September 12, 2017

MEMORY BOX - Tulisa #1


A few weeks ago when I went to the Scrapmania store to purchase some supplies to make a University of Iowa card for our granddaughter, I saw the Tulisa die on a card sample.  And yes, I had to have it.  It had to be ordered but I received it a few days later.  It is such a great design to be used with other die cuts.  

For this card I cut the Tulisa design off to the side so that another die cut could be "wrapped" along the side.  The flower on this one is a Penny Black die "gaiety".  Tomorrow and Thursday I will be showing two more cards that I made at the same time.

Thank you for coming by today!


No comments:

Since this pack of dsp was still on my table, I decided to try another layout that was something I don't think I had done before.  Once ...