Tuesday, September 26, 2017

STAMPIN' UP! Apothecary Art


I made this card a few weeks ago.  In order to display it I have it on a little easel.  It's a different fold that I saw and tried.  I'm afraid I don't remember where I saw it but probably on YouTube.

Last week I was happy that I had scheduled cards ahead for the entire week.  I'm not sure if I was having allergy problems or if my husband had decided to share his cold.  But I was miserable!  Yesterday was the first day that I actually suddenly started feeling better but wasn't able to spend time on the computer due to helping my husband with an appointment for a minor procedure.

Today I will be enjoying the company of two friends, Carol and Joanne, as we begin the process of making holiday cards for nursing home and independent residence staffs to hand out to the residents in those two places.  Today's project will be getting 97 cards made for Halloween.  I'll post pictures of them hopefully tomorrow and Thursday.

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Very pretty card, Vicki! I hope you had an awesome (and productive!) day with your friends. Sounds like fun!

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!