Monday, October 2, 2017

GLITTERED FALL CARD


I have a bunch (and I mean a bunch) of Elizabeth Crafts peel-off sticker sheets in various designs.  One of the designs is a sheet of pumpkins.  At this time of year, it was time to pull at least one sheet out and get busy with them.

First I embossed a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of card stock with the leaves and added it to the white card base.

This is actually the last design I did using up the last of the stickers on one of the sheets.  I added the two pumpkins to the adhesive first, glittered the entire piece and then colored them.  The leaves were all added to a sheet, glittered, colored and then cut out to add around the pumpkins.   

The easiest way to explain how this is done is to refer you to You Tube.  There is a great video there that takes you through the process step-by-step.

You will be seeing more of these on my blog so I hope you will come back again soon!  Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!!!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki! I love the sparkle. One more thing I need to remember to use:)

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!