Thursday, October 5, 2017

STAMPlorations October CAS Card Challenge

SURPRISE!!!  I have a second card for you today!



You can check out the details by clicking on the link above.

I had been working with some of these peel-off stickers from Elizabeth Craft designs and when I saw this challenge I thought it would be one that I could put together rather quickly.

The "Thankful" is from Penny Black "words of gratitude" die set.  The dp is from Stampin' Up! and the pumpkin and leaves are from a sheet of Elizabeth Craft peel-off stickers.  I colored the sticker designs with my Copic markers.  The entire piece was then added to an A2 ivory card base.

Thank you for coming by today!

4 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

I really love that sticker you used on the pretty plaid paper background! Thanks for your comment on my post and thanks for playing with us at the CAS Card challenge! Hugs, Harriet

Lynette said...

I love it, Vicki! Love the beautiful leaves especially.

bonnie32002 said...

I love the metallic foil stickers. They add an elegance to any card creation!

cm said...

A beautiful card with the rich orange/gold pumpkin sitting every so pretty on the lovely plaid background! Thrilled you shared this gem in the STAMplorations CAS Challenge!
~carol

A few days ago I watched a video from  Karen Titus  using 1" squares.  I thought it would be fun to pull out some scraps from one of my...