Friday, October 27, 2017

THREE MORE CARDS FROM PIECES

All of the flowers below had been stamped and colored.  The three pieces had been in my "parts tub" for a long time.  I even had the black mats cut for them. 


The embossing which was done with the new SU "Petal Burst" folder was done on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white card stock and then added to the front of the card base.  (Most of the time I do this so that the embossing doesn't show on the inside of the card.)


I think these cards will be great to use for any one of several choices of occasions.


This one has the sentiment matted.  It is actually the first one I did.  When I stamped the sentiment my ink pad wasn't "inky" enough and it didn't stamp completely.  The stamp is a wood mounted sentiment so I couldn't use it in the MISTI to stamp it a second time and have it lined up perfectly.  The only choice was to stamp it again using a different ink pad, matting it and adding it over the first try.  I do wish I had matted it with black though.

Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

You did a great job making these from your card parts box...mine is full of bits and bobs to add onto cards. Not so much with whole stamped panels :-)

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!