Wednesday, October 4, 2017

TIM HOLTZ - SIZZIX - Mixed Media #2


I have a Memory Box die that is very similar to this but is smaller and fits more into the corner.  I found the set containing this die on eBay and was interested in one of the other two dies that the set included and the price was right to buy it even though I liked only 2 of the three designs.  You will see the other die I liked used on another card later.

I had played with alcohol inks on this piece of glossy paper.  It was almost full size for an A2 card.  All I had to do was cut off about 1/4" from the bottom edge of the card base to make it fit completely.  The white die cut piece was cut down accordingly to give a narrow margin of the glossy paper.

It's hard to see in the picture but the inks I used on the glossy paper included some metallic gold ink so that is why I chose to cut the "Thanks" from glossy gold card stock.

Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So pretty, Vicki. I love the font of the sentiment.

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!