Tuesday, November 21, 2017

VERY SIMPLE CHRISTMAS CARD


I have been trying to concentrate on using supplies that I have had for a long time.  When I found two packages of these green cards with green envelopes, I was determined to use them up this year.  I had purchased them at Michael's more year ago than I care to remember.

When my friends and I made Thanksgiving cards recently and also got the Christmas cards done for the staffs at two centers, this is the Christmas card we made for the nursing home.  The white card stock was embossed with this beautiful folder and added to the front of the card.  Doesn't get much easier than that!

Thank for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Simple and beautiful, Vicki.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...