Friday, December 8, 2017

A MERRY CHRISTMAS


The two snowflakes cut with SU Pool Party card stock were made using a "snow time" die from Penny Black.  The set contains four snowflakes....two designs - each in two sizes.  The rest of the card is totally from Stampin' Up! supplies.  I finally broke down and bought the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I love it!

After I embossed the white card stock (4" x 5 1/4") I used a die from the SU Festive Flurries die set.  Before adding it to the card base, I had to place the die cut trees behind the snowflake window.   I used the MISTI to stamp the sentiment inside the opening.

Today is Friday so I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Be sure to stop back next week because I'm going to have more to show you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They just keep getting better. Love it! Carol

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...