Tuesday, December 12, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ASHLYN!

I have mentioned before that two of our granddaughters love playing with alcohol ink.  When they were here just before school started, they made some pieces for me and challenged me to make cards with them.. This is one of them.......


I wasn't real sure what to do with it but I did manage to make three cards from it.  This one is my favorite.  Two of them have been on my blog previously but I had mentioned the third one would be shown for our granddaughter's birthday.  Today she is 17!  


These dies are such a great way to use alcohol ink pieces.  There was a small piece left and I hated to waste it so I cut the dragonfly with a Penny Black die.  I think she will enjoy getting a card to which she contributed.

Thank you for coming by today!  Tomorrow it is back to Christmas.

1 comment:

bonnie32002 said...

What a great way to put to use the fun alcohol backgrounds!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...