Wednesday, December 20, 2017

SANTA'S ON HIS WAY

 
#1
 I have a nephew and two nieces who have small children and thought it would be fun to send their families a card that the children could enjoy.   The card base for this one is SU Not Quite Navy.  I used a stamp from the SU Gorgeous Grunge set to stamp the snow with Craft White ink.  The white piece was added.   "Believe" is from Penny Black, trees from Impression Obsession and Santa is from Taylored Expressions.  I used a Spellbinders circle to cut the moon. 

 
#2
Instead of using Not Quite Navy for the card base, I added a 4" x 5 1/4" piece to a white card base.  This one shows a town setting cut from a Penny Black die.  These two cards were really fun to make.
 
Thank you for coming by today!
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these two. Carol

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...