Friday, January 26, 2018

ALTENEW IRIS


I made this card quite awhile ago but had not shared it here yet.  I have some Iris plants and they are so beautiful but don't last long enough.  

I have been working on getting our finances up to date on my computer.  I tend to end up entering several month's information for several accounts in January to prepare for tax season.  Intentions are always good at the first of the year to do better but last year didn't work out that way.  I will also be preparing my Mother's information for her income tax, my daughter & son-in-law and also their daughter who is now employed. 

So I guess what I'm saying is that while I am preparing to complete four tax returns, making cards is going to be very irregular as well as posting things here.  

The best way to follow my blog is to sign up for the daily reminders so you will know when something new is posted.  

Have a great weekend and thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Joan said...

Beautiful coloring. I like the vertical greeting with it.

Lynette said...

Beautiful iris, Vicki. Good luck with the taxes and financial stuff!

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...