Tuesday, January 16, 2018

VALENTINE Using all card parts


A long time ago when I purchased some new folders, I embossed some of each of them and placed them in a basket as samples. The embossed design is still another piece from my card parts that I decided it was time to use.  It was added to the white card base.  

The two fancy scrolls were pieces that I had cut from the Spellbinders Royal Love heart.  It was a shame to throw them away so I added them to the embossed design.  I still had a plastic bag with a bunch of punched hearts from last year and added one.  I ended up with a pretty Valentine and used some of my "hoard" of card parts.

Thank you for stopping by today!



2 comments:

Lynette said...

Way to go, Vicki! A beautiful card using only card parts - awesome. Love the fancy scrolls.

Anonymous said...

Loving all your cards. Nancy

My card was modeled after one I saw on Pinterest.  That card used a die with larger trees.  This die is from Penny Black.  I liked the large...