Tuesday, February 27, 2018

IN MEMORY...........


I've been absent from my blog since February 16.  My husband's mother has been in a care center for nearly 3 years but was "called home" on February 19.  She would have been 98 on February 23.  She was a hard worker and could work circles around me....a good lady!  Our children and grandchildren were so fortunate to have known her and her love for them.  Since then there have been various duties that needed our attention and it just seemed inappropriate for me to be posting blog entries.

In addition today is the fourth anniversary of a dear friend who passed.

Today's card is for my mother-in-law and my friend.

Thank you for coming by today!


4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

My deepest sympathies for the loss in your family. Your MIL lived a long and wonderful life with family who obviously loved her.

The card is lovely...

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorites. Hope you and your family are doing ok. I know it is so hard to lose a mom and grandma and a friend too. Carol

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Vicki. So sorry for your loss. Hard to believe it's been four years already since Joanne passed away:) Lynette

Anonymous said...

This card in memory of your mother-In-law is beautiful. My sympathy to you and Gary. Holly

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!