Monday, April 16, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! - Hometown Greetings & Hearts Come Home


The day I actually made this card it was snowing outside and it didn't feel like Spring was ever going to show its face.  I had purchased this bundle after Christmas and decided to actually give it a try.  I love the dies from this set. They make a really neat scene on a card.

I used two of the dies to cut the buildings.  After they were added to the Marina Mist card base, I tore a piece of white card stock to add a little more dimension for a snowy hill. (Sorry it doesn't show up the best in the picture.)

The stars and moon were stamped with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with opaque white powder.  Seeing the card now on my blog, I may add a few more stars. The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink and then embossed with silver powder.

There will be more cards in the future using this set.  I have a head start on Christmas cards for 2018!!! Thanks for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Vicki - how fun!

Anonymous said...

Love this card!!! Carol

BUNNY TREAT BOX

This  treat box  is great for just adding a few small Easter treats. Thank you for stopping by!