Tuesday, May 15, 2018

STAMPIN' UP! - Sprinkles of Life


My mother who is 95 still likes to send birthday cards to her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.  I spent some time making some "fun" birthday cards for the great grandchildren.  Who doesn't love ice cream and kids love ice cream cones.  I used the SU Sprinkles of Life stamp set to assemble the design and added it to an oval cut with a Spellbinders die.  A piece of SU designer paper was added to the white card base and then the matted design was added finishing it off.

I'll put this one aside as well as some others I have made so that when Mother needs one I'll be ready for her.  Thanks for coming by today!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So cute and simple, Vicki. Very cool that your mother is doing so well and still sends cards to everyone. And aweesome that you make them for her! (Fun, too!)

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...